Thursday 19 April 2007

The Beginning...

Can't believe I did this...Before this, kept saying to ppl how I won't start a blog- telling bout my life to whole world bla bla...and now, here I am?!??!!

It's all started when my best pal started his own & pushing me to create one for myself too...talking bout peer pressure!! One weird incident is when I met a guy at a dinner. All of a sudden, he whispered "Do you blog?". I was like "Huh?? Blog?? Me?? Is that the "in" question these days?? Last time (or izzit my time??), usual questions are like"U play CM2 ahh??" "Anyone coming for a Warcraft game with me?"...guess tis a sign of getting old *sigh*

Then one gal friend said it's a place for u to "express urself, u know"...& I was like again "Huh?? Expressing myself with a possibility of ending up like Jeff Ooi & Ahiruddin Atan (the master bloggers) in court??". Talking about freedom of speech here...

Anyway, let tis blog be the start of a a journey of knowing the real me...

No comments: