Thursday 24 January 2008

New Year = New Camera ??

Guess words would have spread out by now that I've lost my camera on New Year day in Pangkor, thanks to Ray's precise explanation in his blog. U dun need to be sooooo detailed rite?? Makes me more angry with myself lerr...It still hurt me a little whenever think bout the precious photos lost. Olympus camera = RM 600.00. Pangkor photos = Priceless...got the idea??

Well, let bygones be bygones & move on to the new year with new gadget to play with. Took time to look around & even all the way to Melaka (thru my bro) to look for affordable & workable camera in tis current time of cos. Checked out with my customer Olympus for bargains. In fact, Canon & Sony are also having digicam promos with knockdown prices but the models are like 3 years old maybe?? Maj & Ray was saying no point buying expensive camera when the concept of taking photos is the same. Unless u wannabe Jacques Cousteau or some peeps who wanna take photography seriously. I'm not the person who will spend thousands of my hard-earned $$$ with my blood, sweat & tears on a single camera either...

Got myself an Olympus FE-270 last week for RM 600.00 in a photoshop in Subang Parade. Guess wat?? It comes together in package consisted of free 1GB Memory card, mini tripod, LCD filter, 4 AA batteries & one charger...Btw, the camera does not includes batteries & charger as accessories. Thus, a super bargain there & for ur info, the promo is still ongoing in the photoshop. Cant remember what's the name but besides Chicken Rice shop in Subang Parade.


What impresses me the most is the user-friendly features & above average specs. With 7.1 megapixel, it also has a special "one button" guide function for the beginners & has anti-shake mode. Look for more details in link below http://www.olympusimage.com.my/products/dica/camedia/1176316_830.html

Can't wait to test it...looking forward for next occasion to catch the moments on stills & videos....CNY perhaps??




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.