Thursday 24 January 2013

A Resurrection Again???

Maj was saying tis blog now has only 2 posts a year. One to wish all a happy new year & one more posted on December to summarize all activities & close up the year. True indeed. Can I say it's dead? Technically, maybe. Its only after being resuscitated, moved a while & dead again. Blame da writer...

At the age of Youtube, Facebook & Twitter where u can express ur feelings/thoughts just with a single post of a photo/video/sentence, writing seems to be a time-consuming, hair scratching activity. Happened to browse the old posts today, made me realised about something. It serves also as a reminder to myself about my own thoughts, my past mistakes, my own resolutions which I've actually forgotten along the way. Men has the shortest of memories really. Cant even remember what I had for dinner yesterday nite. And then, realised that there's so many personal experiences (good & bad) last 2012 that could be shared with all to inspire people, to remind people, to tell people, to share with people.

Too late to start it all over again?? Me says no such thing. A football game final result is decided by the blow of referee's whistle at 95th minute & not when the clock ticks at 90th minute. Let's roll it out...Do support & keep tis going by leaving comments ya...:) Have a great year ahead, everyone...

No comments: